Book Blogs you follow

(Sigrid ) #1

Do you follow book blogs, particularly genre book blogs? If so, which ones?

(Alice Fan) #2

I love Novel Sounds for the different, cute things Elena does (like ice cream and book pairing or music and book pairings) and The Reading Nook Reviews for the variety of books (mix of all kidlit)!

(Stephanie Turner) #3

I follow a bunch! Mostly MG and YA book blogs blush I love them all so much, and I have one smile

(Sigrid ) #4

I follow Dear Author and then the book reviews in the NYRB and the Economist.

(Alice Fan) #5

@Stephanie_Turner You've probably put the link in your profile, but link us here too to your blog! smile

(Stephanie Turner) #6

Cover2CoverBlog is my YA/MG blog

(Elizabeth of Silver's Reviews) #7

Now this is a very interesting question since I have a book review blog. :slight_smile:

I follow other bloggers with similar reading tastes. Too many to mention all of them, but I have my favorites. :slight_smile:

I read and review historical fiction, mystery, and women’s fiction. My reviews are posted here on Riffle too.

My blog also has weekly bookish memes. Mailbox Monday, It’s Monday! What Are YOU Reading? The Book Blogger Hop, Book Beginnings, and Friendly Fill-Ins.

I also have book giveaways. The next giveaway coming up on Thursday, October 19, is going to be for EVEN IF IT KILLS HER by Kate White.

My Blog: Silver’s Reviews

(Kim@Time2Read) #8

I am a book blogger, so I do follow several blogs.

Here are a few of my favorites

And of course my own blog…

(Kim@Time2Read) #9

I just added your blog to my Feedly feed.

(Elizabeth of Silver's Reviews) #10

Wonderful, Kim.

I hope you enjoy visiting my blog and also enter the giveaways.

See you there. :slight_smile: