Commenting On Lists - New Feature Launched

commenting
lists
features

(Jennifer D.) #1

Hello!!

We are so happy to introduce the ability to comment on Riffle Lists! We hope this is a feature you will all use - and that some wonderful bookish conversations will happen through commenting on lists!

How does it work?

First, find a list that you are interested in discussing (or perhaps you have a list you have created that you would love to encourage others to discuss with you). When you view a list on Riffle, scroll to the bottom where you should find clickable text -- 'Start a Discussion' if there are no comments, or 'Continue Discussion' if comments have already been added.

Once you click on the text, you will be taken to Riffle Discussions, where a new thread opens, ready for comments! Click on the red 'Reply' button to add your thoughts.

Here's an example:

I created a list called 'Big Books By Women' to highlight novels over 500 pages, written by women. The 'Start Discussion' is shown in blue at the bottom of the list, and you can click on that!

and this new discussion thread opens:

We really hope you will have fun with this!

Please let me know if you experience any issues, or if you have any questions!

:blush:

(Janine Tabor) #2

What a great idea! Others might want to recommend books for the lists or say which books they really enjoyed.

(Jennifer D.) #3

That's definitely something were are hoping happens, @Janine_Tabor!! :blush:

(Cheri) #4

Nice! I look forward to checking it out.

(Penny / Literary Hoarders ) #5

Oh! That's awesome! I was just thinking the other day it would be great to comment on the lists! Thanks for this!
Great work!