Reading Updates

(Cheri) #1

Sorry if this has already been posted but I didn't see it.

Are there any plans to allow for posting updates on reading progress on the main page or profile or book page? I enjoy sharing my thoughts as I'm reading and keeping track of where I am (percentage or page number) in each of my currently reading books. I imagine there are other members who miss having this feature, too.

(Jennifer D.) #2

I'll bring @Neil_Baptista in on this one, Cheri - and he can let you know if this is in the works or not.

(Funf Mal) #3

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(Jennifer D.) #4

Hi Cheri! I apologize for the length of time it took for me to get a response for you... but I have some information today. I have been told that the ability to create status updates will be coming in the fourth quarter of 2017. I don't have specific details beyond this, but it was certainly exciting to learn this news today, and I hope it will make you happy to hear this news.

(Cheri) #5

That's great news! Updating my reading status is one of my favorite things. :wink:

(Jennifer D.) #6

I know it's something a lot of readers enjoy -- it will be terrific to provide that option on Riffle!! :blush: