Riffle Book Records - Covers or Descriptions Needed?

(Jennifer D.) #41

is it showing properly for you now?

(BookBroad) #42

Yes, it is. Thank you.

(karenbrissette) #43

i'm making a twin peaks readalike list and a twin peaks canon list, and the canon list needs many covers, if you can manage it!

thank you!

(Jennifer D.) #44

thanks, karen!! i will get on this for you in a moment! appreciate you reporting them. :blush:

(Jennifer D.) #45

okey-dokey -- if you clear your cache, these should show for you now, if they aren't already. :blush:

(karenbrissette) #46

ohhhh, wonderful! you are the best! the fourth one didn't fix, but it was being difficult when i posted it - it wouldn't even show the blank book cover, just the link. maybe you didn't see it because it was just a link, or maybe there's a deeper problem. but i will try again:

https://www.rifflebooks.com/books/899879?list_id=228991

(Jennifer D.) #47

oh - i totally missed that fourth one, but will fix it now. thanks, karen!!

and it's updated now! :blush:

(Jennifer D.) #48

i had that same experience once in linking books. i had mentioned and linked 2 books, but only one embedded properly and one just sat as your 4th one, a link on its own. i have reported this to kenny as perhaps there is a bug or glitch going on. thanks for pointing that out for me, karen!!

(karenbrissette) #49

you rock! thank you!

(Penny / Literary Hoarders ) #50

Hi @Jennifer_D - here's another grey cover:

(Jennifer D.) #51

I just noticed it from you on my feed -- thank you for making note of it for me for attention. I will get this fixed this afternoon. :blush:

(Janine Tabor) #52

Oh dear, this one needs librarian attention. I did a search for Water for Elephants and the bookcover is correct, but the title and description are for a completely different book!

(Jennifer D.) #53

oh dear, indeed, @Janine_Tabor!! thank you for reporting and i will get that fixed soon.

(Janine Tabor) #54

BTW, I noticed the new bookcover for Jack Dawkins finally caught up with Amazon.

(Jennifer D.) #55

Finally got a moment to correct this -- the ISBN associated with the record you linked is definitely from Water for Elephants, so I corrected the description. If you clear your cache, it should reflect properly now.

(Janine Tabor) #56

Yep, all correct now. :smiley:

(Penny / Literary Hoarders ) #57

Hi @Jennifer_D - here's a grey cover:

(Jennifer D.) #58

is it showing for you now, @Penny_Kollar?? thank you for reporting. :slight_smile:

(Penny / Literary Hoarders ) #59

Yup! Thanks @Jennifer_D!

(Penny / Literary Hoarders ) #60

And * shrugs * here is another one. :blush: